I feel the need to go shopping.
I don’t know why it hits me now and again with an instant Ooh! Retail Therapy! kind of vibe, but it does, and my mind fills with visions of jewel-toned shirts and my favorite brand of pants and a shoe or four.
In any case, it’s Friday and with that I have the age-old question of “Why?” (and sometimes, “WHAT?”). Enlightenment needed.
Things I Don’t Get (Fashion)
- No white after Labor Day. I know that’s mostly debunked by now, but why did it ever start?
- And if Labor Day doesn’t matter anymore, why do we have “winter white”?
- Do you still need to match your purse and belt to your shoes?
- Are high heels seriously worth the bunions, corns, calluses, future varicose veins, stress fractures and osteoarthritis?
- Can you really tell yourself that a size 12 in that boutique would be an 8 in a department store?
Just wondering! 🙂
Pic from Asoki