For our department Christmas party last year, we went to a pottery kiln.
Yep: We chose it ourselves! It looked like a lot of fun from the description.
And we were right.
Just Kiln’ Time is an amazing place with over 600 objects to choose from to glaze and paint, plus other creative, crafty things to do. They show you what to do, how to do it, and leave you free to go to it.
Unless of course you need some “Agh! I didn’t mean to do that!” advice in a hurry.
But the real point of this post is really just to show you my alligator, Freddie.
What fun little thing have you done lately?
Happy Earth Day! What’s on your earthy agenda today?
Want to make the most of this day and every day for yourself and the environment at large?
Here are a few resources to check out, check into and take off running with to get yourself going on living green and eco-friendly.
- Earth Day – How to get involved right from the Earth Day Network.
- Everybody wins! All you have to do is “like” CREDO Mobile on Facebook and they’ll plant a tree! Now through April 30, 2011.
- Green Irene LLC – Eco-consulting for your home and office. Find a local eco-consultant!
- Go on, be green at work! – My guest post at Enter: Adulthood
- Ecobold.com – We want you and your family to live a less toxic life, we read all the ingredients so you don’t have to.
- Treehugger – Can’t have Earth Day without Treehugger! Bookmark this one-stop shop for green news, solutions, and product information.
- Treehugger SmartPhone App – Green up your habits from what you shop for to recycling to learning more about green actions
- JustMeans– Improve the world one company at a time. Where does your company stand on corporate social responsibility?
Got a resource? Add it!
Pic from nerdyrenegade.blogspot
I’m happy to be a guest blogger on the fantastic Enter: Adulthood website, run by the equally fantastic Diana Antholis!
Since I care about being green where you can (and when you can), Diana asked if I’d write about a few of the easy, everyday things we can do to bring some green into our lives.
Take a look! Five Quick’n’Dirty Ways to Be Green At Work
You should also Enter: Adulthood: A guide to all things you need to know when you grow up.